الثلاثاء، سبتمبر 28، 2010

فى حلم .... IN DREAM



 التقيت بصورة  رسمتها
فى احلامى  فشعرت  
للمرة  الاولى

انى املك  الحلم
املك  الاختيار والقرار
 فتركت  قلبى لديك  فضميه
 واسمعى صوته
يناجيكى فانتى  رحم  الاشعار
نظرت  فى عينيك كل الاسرار
  حنان بالغ  وحزن صفاء بلا قرار
  احبك  سماء صافية بلا رتوش
بلا الوان احبك  لحن  يسرى
فى دمى   امل يقودنى
 يجعلنى  اهفو  نحو ك
 احبك  حقيقة صمت
انسان فالحب والحقيقة 
نوادر هذا الزمان
 احبك  فضمى  شرودى
  فانا  كم   تائه  الافكار
  وكم  عذبتنى الوحدة
وكم  انحرف منى المسار
احبك  ...  احبك        


In my dreams, I met your picture
I felt for the first time that I have the choice and decision
So, i gave you my heart and trust you upon it
Take it between your arms,
Listen to his voice conversing you
You are the spring and the womb of my poetry
I looked at your eyes and saw all the secrets, the deeply kindness, the sadness, the endless purity
I love you as a clear sky without any colors or any effects
I love you as an immortal tune goes through my blood, a hope leading me , make me longing to you
As a truth, a silence and  a human being, I love you
Nowadays, the truth and love are rare, the exceptional of this age
I love you so, hug my roaming
Ohhh, how much I am lost between my thoughts
How much my loneliness tortured me
And how much I lost my direction
I love you ………..love you

   ترجمة الى الانجليزية :  جوزفين  عاطف

ليست هناك تعليقات: